The Log Carrier One Trip Tote is not just for carrying logs. It is a stylish yet durable and practical bag that has a variety of uses. This bag is definitely a great investment for any task that include carrying around heavy objects. Let’s take a closer look at what you can get with Log Carrier. This is a log carrier review: The one-trip tote for all your handling tasks.
Waterproof, Fireproof and Mold-proof
This log carrier is made from a durable, treated canvas material that allows this bag to last for years. It will serve you well in all your carrying tasks and will still be around even when you’ve passed on these tasks to your children – or even to your grandchildren.
The material is treated to make it resistant to water, so it can still do its job when you have to lug around pieces of firewood or your weekly groceries even in bad weather. It is also flameproof, which means you don’t have to worry about it catching fire when you set the bag down next to your already lit fireplace.
Last but not the least, Log Carrier is also treated to resist molds. There is no need to be concerned about health and safety issues because you’re sure that the bag is always clean and mold-free.
Big and Roomy
This bag is 27 inches wide, 12 inches tall and 12 inches deep. In practical terms, this means you can most likely fit in everything you need to carry inside the Log Carrier with no problem at all.
It’s bigger than other carry-all bags in the market, which can hold just around two bundles of firewood inside. Log Carrier, on the other hand, can hold more than the standard weight for most bags. You won’t have to worry about barks and chips falling off into the floor because they can easily fit safe and secure inside the bag.
Now, you don’t need to make two or even three trips outside to get more wood because this Log Carrier allows you to carry all the wood you need to keep a fire burning for the entire night. What does that mean? It means more time for you to relax and enjoy a cozy evening either by yourself or a loved one.
Safe for Use
Log Carrier has well-made cotton handles that wrap around the entire bag. This gives the already durable tote even more strength as the handles buttress up the bottom of the tote.
You really don’t need to worry about the bottom of the bag bursting open from under the weight of the firewood or whatever contents you decide to put inside. The heavy canvas, supported by the strong cotton handles, will do the carrying for you.
Despite all that, the handles are actually soft on the hands and will not dig into your palms or shoulders even if the bag carries its maximum firewood capacity. The heavy-duty design also makes Log Carrier safe for seniors and keeps your arms, shoulders and back protected from strain.
Easy and Low-Maintenance
The black and white trim on the handles of this carrier bag make it look like a classy, expensive piece that’s a hassle to take care of. But that’s not really the case. Log Carrier is easy to clean and folds away in an instant.
To clean your Log Carrier, simply flip it over and shake off the wood chips. Remember, this bag is made of moldproof canvas. It will not give in easily to mold, so things like dust or dirt are not going to be an issue. You can also give it an occasional cleaning with water and mild soap, but you don’t have to do it often.
Versatile and Multifunctional
I can think of a million uses for a Log Carrier. You can use it anywhere, anytime for different purposes. Here’s just a short list of the many things you can do with this tote.
- Use it to carry firewood into your house, obviously. J
- Bring it with you on your next trip to the grocery store. You get to help the environment by not having to use up paper or plastic bags, plus you only get to carry one bag for all your groceries.
- Working in the yard and need a bundle of heavy tools? That’s what your Log Carrier is for.
- When traveling to a different place and there’s no more room in your suitcase for a pair of warm boots or a winter jacket, Log Carrier is the answer.
- Going on a ski vacation? Don’t carry your ski boards and boots around. Put them in your Log Carrier.
- Don’t put all those towels and beach blankets into your summer tote. Use Log Carrier instead. Now, you don’t have to scrimp on towels just so you have enough room for everything else.
- Do you have a backyard garden? The next time harvest rolls around, use your Log Carrier to carry your produce from the garden to the kitchen.
- Or if you’re more of a flower enthusiast than a vegetable gardener, place your long-stemmed flowers inside the bag instead of bunching them all together in your hands.
What other uses for this Log Carrier can you think of?